Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yoda on Mars (reprise)

I had convinced myself that the fleeting scene in which Yoda appeared on Life on Mars would be cut. I didn't want to be too disappointed if that did happen.

And when Sam Tyler suddenly appeared in Lancashire General Hospital without actually driving up to the entrance, I thought that had in fact happened.

But then, forty minutes and several brilliant one-liners later...


Yes, that was Yoda's big TV debut. You may only have seen the back third of him, but he was right there, in the foreground, like an annoying kid on a live news item.

Anyway, to celebrate, I thought I'd upload a few more pics from the hospital. You know, just to prove that actually was my car on the beeb's top drama series ;)


Me? Sneak around inside a film set? You've got the wrong man there. Guv.


Genuine 1970s filing cabintets. Probably.


The exterior of Lancashire General Hospital.

And the scene from where I was watching.

More pictures, news from the shoot, and an explanation for any confused Star Wars fans who wandered in looking for a 900-year-old Jedi Master here.

2 comments:

Mirtika said...

I really need to catch this one. What's the episode name?

Mir

UKSteve said...

I think it was called 'Episode Six'. (Well, they didn't actually have names.)

And don't blink. ;)