Friday, July 17, 2009

Decade

Right now, I'm probably somewhere on the M40, in the rain, on the way to celebrate 10 years of marriage with a weekend in London.

I don't know why I'm telling you that (except for the fact that Mrs UKSteve deserves a big well done for sticking it out), but it also means that it's been about that long since I got my first professional writing gig. That seemed to deserve a mention, especially in light of my last non-writing related post. On the plus side, it would appear that I put slightly more effort into my marriage than I did my career in journalism...

If I can dig out the original ms, I may post it up soon; it will still have topical relevance, albeit not for anyone tuning in to read about Christianity and sci-fi.

Until then though, I should be driving...

No comments: